Advent in the Salzkammergut
Salzkammergut Advent - Traditional, unique, genuine
In the picturesque villages and on the famous lakes of the Salzkammergut, the pre-Christmas season is celebrated according to ancient custom. With atmospheric Advent markets full of charm and contemplation. Magically beautiful lakes and elegant magnificent buildings form the backdrop for atmospheric Advent markets in the Salzkammergut.
Whether on a mountain, in a centuries-old cloister, under a thousand-year-old lime tree, in a smart drinking hall or directly on the lake: every Advent market in the Salzkammergut enchants in a special way. And yet the places have one goal in common: to offer visitors an authentic, genuine and high-quality Advent experience.
In the Salzkammergut, anticipation grows for the coming Christmas - in a homely atmosphere and in accordance with old customs and traditions.
Five regions offer a varied programme and unique Advent markets.
- Christmas market of the Ischl craftsmen in the Trinkhalle
- Schmankerldorf in front of the Trinkhalle
- from 24.11. to 23.12., Wednesday to Sunday 10 am to 6 pm
- Hallstatt - Friday 8.12. from 11 am to 6 pm
- Gosau - Saturday and Sunday 25.11.-3.12.
- Bad Goisern Au - Saturday 2.12.
- Bad Goisern Mühlen - Saturday and Sunday 9-10.12.
- Bad Goisern Meister - Saturday and Sunday 16-17 Dec. from 10 am to 6 pm
- Ebenau - from 2.12.-17.12. Saturday and Sunday, 1 to 7 pm
- Faistenau - Saturday 16.12., 2 to 9 pm and Sunday 17.12., 11 am to 7 pm
- Guggenthal - from 25.-17.12., Saturday/Sunday/holiday, 2 to 7 pm
- Jagdhof/Lake Fuschl
Advent Market Mondsee:
- from 17.11., Friday to Sunday
- Friday and 7 December 3 to 9.30 pm
- Saturday/Sunday/Holiday 11 am to 9.30 pm
- St. Gilgen & Strobl - from 17.11.-23.12., Thursday/Friday 11 am to 1.30 pm and Saturday/Sunday/Holiday 10 am to 1.30 pm.
- St. Wolfgang - from 17.11.-23.12, Wednesday to Friday 11 am to 7.30 pm and Saturday/Sunday/holiday 10 am to 7.30 pm