The chapel belongs to the Schruckmayr family (Achbauer). It was built in 1865 as a gratitude. In the small altar there is a picture of St. Joseph with Child and a Madonna statue flanked by four paintings.
The home of the old farmer was in chaste, but it got uninhabitable by a landslide in 1822. His ancestors acquired the land on which the Achbauer stands today and built the farmhouse. In 1864 the farmer died. The widow gained a right to serve firewood and wood in the forest distribution. In 1865 the chapel was built. The skilled carpenter Hammerl (Bauerngut Dalln) designed the interior. Over the years, several renovations were carried out. The two engravings - a picture of Christ and a picture of Mary - were unfortunately stolen. Since this incident, the carved statues of St. George and St. Florian kept in the farmhouse.
Achbauer Memorial Cross
A vacationer - a retired carpenter - made the Marterl for the family. Today, it is a memorial to a summer guest who died in a traffic accident, for whom St. Lorenz was a second home.