Pernecker weather cross
The plot of land that the cross is located on, belonged around 1900 to the estate of "Wirler-Hans". The grandfather of Mr Lugstein.
The pathway to the church lead along the cross and the Hausstätter Creek was also right next to it.
After the first world war (around 1920) the Meadow infront of the house was flooded. After that the mother of Resid Eder, The aunt of Mr Lugstein, put up the cross. At the same time a linden tree and an apple tree were planted.
The Family Pernecker bought the land with the cross on it and built a house. They really liked the cross and let the figures on it be repainted by the Artist Meinrad Mayrhofer.
Until 2016 the original cross was located at that place, but than a new one had to be put up, which again was painted by Meinrad Mayrhofer.