Hostel Bad Goisern
Accommodation in the center of Bad Goisern am Hallstättersee with fair price - 'Hostel Bad Goisern"
It is just a 2-minute walk to various restaurants and a grocery store.
It is possible to accommodate up to 19 people in cooperation with Hostel-badgoisern1.
(in the same building)
- Toilet facility
- Water boiler
- Coffee mashine
- Blankets available
- Bedcovers available
- Coffee / coffee shop
- Bike rental
- Center: Near by
- Train station: 1 km
- Airport: 65 km
- Bus parking space: 0,5 km
- Bus station: 0,5 km
- Boat mooring: 4 km
- Pool: 0,5 km
- Lake: 3 km
- Trail: 4 km
- Restaurant: Near by
- Shopping possibility: 0,3 km
- Ski lift: 16 km
* Motorway from Vienna - Linz and Passau-Wels, Exit Regau, then Traunsee Bad Ischl
* A8 Munich - Salzburg, Exit Thalgau, Hof - Fuschlsee - Wolfgangsee - Bad Ischl
* A9 from Graz to Liezen - Bad Aussee
* From Hamburg: the trains "Prinz Eugen" and "Donaukurier", change in Wels and Attnang-Puchheim
* From Vienna: Linz - Attnang-Puchheim - Bad Goisern
* From Graz: Bruck / Mur - Change in Stainach-Irdning (change), Bad Goisern
* Salzburg (65 km)
* Linz (110 km)
Airport transfer can be organized at any time if necessary.
Please park in the parking lot Bad Goisern "Mitte" free of charge.
If you go through the Höplingerhaus (blue glass elevator), and right 20 meters - you will be directly in front of our house!
- opened daily
Price per Person and night:
June, July and August € 28,00
December und January € 28,00
February, March, April and May € 27,00
September, Oktober and November € 27,00
Basically without catering ( self-catering)
Another possibility: You can order breakfast in Irmiscafe (up to 8 persons - advance booking)
- We follow the Austrian Hotel contract conditions in its current form
- Suitable for schools
- Pets allowed
- Suitable for teenagers
- Suitable for single travelers
- Suitable for friends
Please get in touch for more information.
Hostel Bad Goisern
4822 Bad Goisern am Hallstättersee
+43 6135 7087
+43 664 1483792
Mr Anne Venema
Legal contact informationHostel Bad Goisern
Inhaber/in: Anne Venema und Philip Venema