The old summer residence of Georg Franz Sumatinger and current rectory in Hallstatt.
In 1669 the head of the Hallstatt Saltworks, Georg Franz Sumatinger, bought himself a property in Hallstatt Lahn. The construction of the building was completed the following year.
After the occupation of the old rectory at the market square, now the Benefizium Lahn serves as the new parish home. These days divine services are held three times a week on the ground floor.
+43 6134 8279
Mr Diakon Fritz Pichler
+43 676 4220985