Accommodation Booking

Children
Travel period: 2Nights
Detailed search options
Search by location:
Search by location
Search for accommodation
Loading accomodations ...

Your enquiry

Please fill in all fields marked *.

Dreifaltigkeitskirche

Stadl-Paura, Oberösterreich, Österreich

The effigy of the holy trinity was build in the 18th century in behalf of abbot Maximilian Pagl.



Abbot Maximilian Pagl comissioned in 1714 the building of the Trinity CHurch Stadl-Paura. it was finished in 1725 and since then embodys the catholic Metaphore of the holy trinity with its three doors, three domes, three marmorportals, three alters and three pipe organs.

The way inbetween the monastery in Lambach and the Trinity Church in Stadt-Paura is part of the Jakobsweg, which leads to Santiagi de Compostela.


  • opened daily
  • open to the public

Travelling by public transport
Route planner for independent travellers
  • All weather
  • Suitable for pushchairs
Season
  • Spring
  • Summer
  • Autumn
  • Winter

Please get in touch for more information.

Contact


Dreifaltigkeitskirche
Johann-Michael-Prunner-Straße 7
4651 Stadl-Paura

+43 7245 32396
+43 7245 217100
+43 7245 32396 - 24
pfarre.stadlpaura@dioezese-linz.at
www.stadl-paura.at/Dreifaltigkeitsk...
https://www.stadl-paura.at/Dreifaltigkeitskirche

Contact person

Dreifaltigkeitskirche Stadl-Paura
Johann-Michael-Prunner-Straße 7
4651 Stadl-Paura

+43 7245 32396
+43 7245 217100
+43 7245 32396 - 24
pfarre.stadlpaura@dioezese-linz.at
www.stadl-paura.at/Dreifaltigkeitskirche

We speak the following languages

German
English

powered by TOURDATA