An experience for your senses!
Your visit to the "Grüne Erde-Welt" (green earth world) becomes a nature experience of a special kind!
You will be welcomed into a heart and soul-opening, light-filled, wood and glass-dominated architecture. Opened at the end of September 2018, this 9,000 m2 visitor center combines workshops, show and adventure areas, a large store and a vegetarian-organic bistro under the umbrella of Grüne Erde.
The eco-company from the Almtal manufactures high-quality solid wood furniture, mattresses, bedding, women's fashion and cosmetics - exclusively from natural raw materials. In the "Grüne Erde Welt", there is much to be discovered by you with all your senses: fragrant natural materials, a show production, the Senses Room, the Green Earth House, the Sleeping World, 13 planted atriums, an organic vegetable nursery, glasshouses, Green areas, a quiet forest, a meadow orchard ...
You have the opportunity to explore the "Grüne Erde Welt" individually or get to know it as part of a bookable tour, where you can also experience the production of natural mattresses and upholstered furniture up close!
Highlights of your visit:
• 13 illuminated courtyards in the building convey the feeling: "from nature to nature" - with different types of vegetation, from the maple Eschen-Schluchtwald over the Pannonian downy oak forest up to the Zirben-Lärchen-mountain forest.
• Senses Space: See, feel, smell into the "Grüne Erde" (Green Earth) World!
• Green Earth House: This is how it lives with natural furniture and home textiles.
• Organic Bistro: Organic vegetarian delights in a pleasant atmosphere.
• Big "Grüne Erde" (Green Earth) Store: A wealth of ideas, suggestions and products for natural living & sleeping.
• Sleepworld: Everything about healthy sleep & test lounges to your heart's content!
Combine your visit with us with a guided tour through the "Grüne Erde Welt" and our production (mattresses, upholstered furniture, natural cosmetics)!
Appointments now available at: T +43 676/898 203 800 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Also you will find information about the beautiful Almtal and the interesting and empumliegende excursion dining and overnight possibilities at the info counter at the entrance to the cloakrooms with map of the region Almtal and eastern Salzkammergut.
Monday - Saturday 9:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Sunday, holiday closed
Monday - Saturday: 11:30 a.m.
We look forward to your visit at the Grüne Erde-Bistro from 9:30 am to 5:30 pm!
Prices from 01.01.2019:
• Individual guided tour (duration: 1 hour) ◦Price Adults: € 7.50 ◦Price from 12 years: € 5,00
• Group tour (duration 1 hour) ◦Price groups from 10 persons: € 7,00 ◦Price group price: € 4,00
Prices and further information can be found at: www.grueneerde.com/welt
Completely suitable for wheelchairs. The object complies with the legally stipulated ÖNORM.