Accommodation Booking

Children
Travel period: 2Nights
Detailed search options
Search by location:
Search by location
Search for accommodation
Loading accomodations ...

Your enquiry

Please fill in all fields marked *.

Kogler chapel

St. Lorenz am Mondsee, Oberösterreich, Österreich

It has not been possible to determine exactly when the chapel was built, but as a "cross chapel" it is one of the oldest in the region and is at least 250 years old.

​Until 1959 the estate belonged to vet dr. med. Fink, who had leased the fief. Since 1976 the estate with the chapel has been owned by the Grabner family. Much has been built over the decades in the area and of course the farmhouse rebuilt. However, the chapel remained unchanged. So it was possible that a few years ago, an elderly man recognized the chapel and thus found the place where he was kept hidden as a teenager in 1936 to escape the political turmoil of the time.Inside the chapel is a large crucifix, flanked by two small Madonna statues.

Travelling by public transport
Route planner for independent travellers

Please get in touch for more information.

Contact


Kogler chapel
Mondseestraße 161
5310 St. Lorenz am Mondsee

+43 6232 4166
info@ortedesglaubens.at
www.ortedesglaubens.at/mondsee
https://www.ortedesglaubens.at/mondsee

We speak the following languages

German

powered by TOURDATA
This website uses Cookies.