Wagnerbauer-Marienniche and shrine
Before the barn was renovated in 1986 there was a small place of worship at the back of the house.
This shrine has probably existed since 1956. It is unknown who built it. After renovation there was no room for it anymore and it was moved to the roadside. The Picture of the virgin Mary which was from the original chapel is inside.
The shrine is decorated with flowers and the whole Family from Young to old Looks after it.
Where the Picture came from is unknown. The Picture of Saint Sebastian at the house entrance was restaurated by the painter Reisenbichler. The facade was repainted in 1997.
During this renovation they stumbled upon the niche and found to their surprise the Picture of the virgin Mar and Baby Jesus with the year 1713 written under it and the letters M and S. Dr Walter Kunze helped repaint the painting and the niche was rebuilt.