The Chapel was built around 1880 where the farmhouse once stood
It is a sign of thanks for the successful new construction.
In the middle of the last century it was necessary to renew the wooden altar. The family opted for a Lourdes grotto. After years, the statue of Mary was in need of renovation. An acquaintance of the old farmer Matthias Parhammer carved a Madonna and gave it to him with the order to place the statue in the chapel. Since 1970, this statue now adorns the chapel, which is maintained with great care by the Parhammer family (Hinterberiger).
In 1994, the attic was renewed, in 2011 new columns were installed.