The chapel was built next to the farm. It was built to remember the landslide coming down the Schober in the year 1822.
The old farmer renovated the chapel, because he was so thankful that he returned from the second world war. The Picture of the holy virgin Mary has a Special meaning. The chapel went under renovation in 1995.
Josef and Maria Schruckmayr look after the chapel. It is also a remembrance place for their late parents Alois and Maria Schruckmayr who died after one another in july and novemember in the year 2010. Every saturday a candle is lit to think of those who died.