The Frimmlhof has been owned by the Niederbrucker family since 1725.
In 1937, the farm was appointed as one of the first in the region Erbhof. Formerly a Marterl belonged to the house. The father of the present farmer erected a chapel in gratitude for the healthy return home of World War II. As the road was being removed, it was discovered that the chapel was too close to the roadside. Therefore, Martin and Josefa Niederbrucker built the chapel in 1983 at the current location.
Unfortunately, these too were broken up and the statues and pictures stolen. The family recently bought a beautiful Madonna statue for the so carefully maintained chapel. For the permanent flower decoration there is also a May wreath every year.