Josef and Maria Pöllmann, the grandparents of the farmer, built the chapel in 1957 in thankfullness of the homecoming of the war. It is a Lady chapel.
Josef Pöllmann, the son of the builder, and his wife Maria take care of the chapel where the neighbours come together especially in may to pray.
In 2013 the chapel was renovated. It has also a great importance for Bettina and Daniel pöllmann who manage the farm nowadays. They come to the chapel for moments of silence.