The chapel by the Mitterbauer was built in 1727. The Chronik of the farm goes back as far as 1348.
Mathias Knupfer from the Mosingergut got married and became a farmer in 1718. Out of thankfulness because he survived a serious illness he built the chapel. The text on the Picture of the holy virgin Mary backs up this Story:
"Mathias Knupferbauer has built These pillars for the holy virgin Mary"
Not only does the chapel house an old Picture of the holy Mary, but also the Ballots of Alois Anton Pöllmann.
It is known that the chapel had paintings on it. A big Picture of the Knight once decorated the wall. The Picture is probably connected to the time when French soldiers marched through the land.
The great meaning that the chapel holds for the Family is shown through continuous renovations like bringing electric light into the chapel.
Nowadays the Family prefers to light up grave candles again.