Lettner shrine in Hingen
In the 19th century here was a wooden wayside cross on a large beech. After this was cut, there was also the wayside cross no more.
In 1860, a shrine was erected at the present location. By 2000, however, the shrine was so broken that relatives suggested demolishing it. Johann Hausleitner sen. started the renovation. His son-in-law Hans Innerlohninger from Oberwang made the copper roof. The picture shows Joseph with the baby Jesus.