In the notes of the Heritage association is reported:
The hardly readable gravestone reminds of the ale-brewer Thomas Prossinger, who died on the 2nd of September in 1704. The Hotel Leitnerbräu was one of the six breweries in the 17th century. The first wife of the owner Ferdinand Pröller died on Christmas Day in 1661 in the first year of their marriage. In 1662 he married Susanne Brugger, daughter of the miller from the Schönmühle. In 1673 Ferdiand Pröller died. The widow had to take care of her four underage children Hans (who later took the buisness ower), Andreas, Richard and Elisabeth. On the 22nd of may in 1674 she married Thomas Prossinger who got Joint owner of the brewery. In November 1694 the rights were transfered to the son Hans. 10 years alter Thomas Prossinger died. His relatives had the grave tablet made out of Marbel from the Untersberg. It is bricked in the wall of a house in the herog Odilo street. The womans day of death is left open.
Praobably the gravestone of the Family Thenn was in the church in the Dr. Franz Müller-Street 5 originally and was moved to the Herzog Odilo Street 26 after the church was removed. The Koflerbräu and the Leitnerbräu had the building law. Through marriage they got connected. The Herzog Odilo house was used for agriculture. Horses were accomodated. The gravestone was moved from the inside to the outside of the house after the renovation.