The branch church in the Wim is located southwest of Bad Wimsbach-Neydharting. The origin of the church goes back to the 13th century.
At the end of the 19th century, the Gothic building was expanded into a branch church, a hall with a choir. The high altar dates from around the 17th century, the altarpiece from 1837. This shows the martyrdom of St. Thomas of Canterbury, the patron saint of the church. The patronal feast is celebrated there on December 29th.