As highly innovative specialist of grinding technologies MACH ROTEC® supports the global grinding industry with the trendsetting MACH Grinding®-Technology.
This is based on superabrasive CBN/DIAMOND grinding layers combined with high damping CARBON-grinding bodies and offers up to 10times higher damping at enormously increased cutting speed up to 250m/s compared to conventional wheels. Furthermore, MACH ROTEC® offers the optimization of grinding processes by specially in house developed CBN/DIA grinding layers in conjunction with experienced grinding technologists. MACH grinding wheels can be used in many application areas, as for example in the steel / aluminum industry, in automotive applications or in the medical technology.
In summary, the MACH technology offers following pioneering benefits:
- homogeneous surface structure by own MACH wheel grinding structure
- absolute COMMA-free grinding with MACH wheels
- vibration-free grinding due to high damping MACH bodies
- output & productivity increase
- cutting speed up to 250m/s