The seechapel was constructed on the one-time main street as a collecting point for each pilgrim, which was on the way to St. Wolfgang.
The present chapel was rebuilt for the 1000th anniversary of the year 1748.
Inside the chapel are the fates of St. Nepomuk, St. Konrad and St. Wolfgang, on three wall paintings.
On the left (west) the assassination of St. Konrad, on the right (east) of St. Wolfgang in the discovery of the source, the image is divided in the middle: the Countess's confession on the left; In front of these two halves is a statue of Nepomuk, above which is the golden shell.
The chapel was renovated several times. The last renovations were in 1986, where the interior was revamped by the Upper Austrian artist Roland Alber, in 2005 the complete renovation took place under Alois Ebner.
Please get in touch for more information.