Wiener Chapel at the Kirchenweg
The chapel dating back to the middle of the 17th century is part of the Viennese Farmers property.
The gate made of forging grade steel has the date 1740 engraved on it. The frescos, which show scenes of the life of Christ, also originate from this time. They were rediscovered under various layers of plaster in the 70ies during renovations of the chapel. In 1995, the chapel was renovated again by its owners. It is now a beautiful example of rural architecture.