The Gjaid Alm is one of the oldest mountain pastures on the Dachstein plateau and a popular hut for hikers and climbers in summer and for skiers, snowshoers and backcountry skiers in winter.
The Gjaid Alm is one of the most beautifl huts at the Dachsteinplateau and a popular starting point for many hiking and climbing trips. The "Zwolferkogel", the "Taubenkogel" and the "Gjaidstein" are not fare away .
We serve delicious plain fare which helps you to regain strength for your next tour.
Especially delicious is the "Kaiserschmarren". It is a sweet refreshment.
- Wifi (free of charge)
- Blankets available
- Bedcovers available
- Drying room for sports equipment
1750 mDistance (in km)
- Ski lift: Near by
The gjaidalm can be reached easily via the Krippenstein cable car.
- Single room: From € 61,10 until € 67,60 (per person/night)
- Doubleroom: From € 46,10 until € 52,60 (per person/night)
- Multiple bedroom: From € 15,00 until € 47,90 (per person/night)
- Camp beds / mattress dormitory: From € 10,00 until € 43,20 (per person/night)
€ 2,00 per adult/night
VisaMastercardAmerican ExpressDebit cardCash
- Student groups with school class
Please get in touch for more information.
- Duration of ascent (Foot march): 4h
- Electricity available
- Sanitary facilities
+43 6131 596
+43 680 3253138
+43 6131 21802 - 9
Mr Dipl. Ing. Partick Endl
+43 6131 596
Legal contact informationGjaid Alm
Inhaber/in: Patrick Endl