Guided snow shoe hiking tour
Am Lindenplatz 1, 5324 Faistenau
Discover the mountains of the Salzkammergut in winter!
Beautiful snowy alpine pastures, rustic huts or experience the loneliness in the mountains. Enjoy the special treasures of the Salzkammergut with our snowshoe and winter hikes accompanied by an experienced hiking guide and learn more about the region as well as the flora and fauna.
Wonderful views and regional delicacies on the alpine pastures and in the valley will make your winter trip to an unforgettable experience. The Salzkammergut with more than 4,000 km of hiking trails is the perfect area for every hiker.
Wonderful lakes, fantastic alpine pastures and racy peaks provide moments that you wo'nt forget.
A certified guide not only gives you the confidence to be on the right path, he also has a lot to tell you about the area, history, flora and fauna. In addition, he is trained in first aid, can take the necessary measures quickly in an emergency and takes care of many things in the background: the observing of the weather and snow conditions and if necessary change the tour. In addition, he will put together a tour documentary that can be taken home by you. So, on a guided tour, you can really get involved in experiencing and feeling nature and enjoy the moment. Our snowshoe and winter hikes start on Monday and Saturday at 10 a.m. and on Wednesday at 4 p.m. Including breaks, the tour will take approx. 4 hours.
Therefore we recommend the following equipment for our snowshoe or winter hike:
• snowshoes and hiking poles (can be borrowed for 10,00 Euro)
• Headlamp for evening tour (can be borrowed)
• Ankle-high, waterproof and above all warm hiking boots
• breathable winter clothing (multi-layered for undressing and dressing)
• Hood, gloves and possibly goggles
• small daypack with snack and warm drinks
• Sunscreen (sunglasses and sunscreen)
• personal medications for allergies or diabetes
Depending on the weather, the tour can be changed or canceled at short notice. We also organize individual hikes for closed groups according to your ideas and requirements!
Price: 35,- EUR; excluding equipment 10,- EUR; For guests staying in one of our hiking companies, the tours are free of charge. Registration until 2 days before +43 660 770 8810 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org Meeting point will be announced upon registration
- 25.01.2020 / 10:00 - 14:00
- 27.01.2020 / 10:00 - 14:00
- 29.01.2020 / 16:00 - 20:00
- 01.02.2020 / 10:00 - 14:00
- 03.02.2020 / 10:00 - 14:00
- 05.02.2020 / 16:00 - 20:00
- 08.02.2020 / 10:00 - 14:00
- 10.02.2020 / 10:00 - 14:00
- 12.02.2020 / 16:00 - 20:00
- 15.02.2020 / 10:00 - 14:00
- 17.02.2020 / 10:00 - 14:00
- 19.02.2020 / 16:00 - 20:00
- 22.02.2020 / 10:00 - 14:00
- 24.02.2020 / 10:00 - 14:00
- 26.02.2020 / 16:00 - 20:00
- 29.02.2020 / 10:00 - 14:00
- 02.03.2020 / 10:00 - 14:00
- 04.03.2020 / 16:00 - 20:00
- 07.03.2020 / 10:00 - 14:00
- 09.03.2020 / 10:00 - 14:00
- 11.03.2020 / 16:00 - 20:00
- 14.03.2020 / 10:00 - 14:00
- Suitable for seniors
- Suitable for friends
- Suitable for couples
- Suitable for children
Please get in touch for more information.