Salzkammergut crib journey
- 2 nights
- group offer (suitable for groups)
- 2 x Overnight incl. buffet breakfast in Salzkammergut / surrounding
- 1 x Welcome drink
- 2 x 3-course dinner at the hotel
- 1 x back ground music entertainment (folk music) during the dinner
- 1 x Entry to the crib exhibition at the Museum of the city Bad Ischl
- 1 x traditional “Kripperlspeis”: farmer doughnut, cinnamon-sugar and 1 hot drink
- 1 x Romantic horse sleigh ride to 3 traditional cribs in Bad Ischl, crib fathers will tell the story of the Nativity and back with the horse sleigh to the city centre
- 1 x Wintery cruise on Lake Mondsee
Advice for your guide and bus driver daily from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. through our office in Bad Ischl
- 01.01.2020 until 31.01.2020
The "Kripperlroas" is the journey from crib to crib.
At the beginning of February you have the chance to visit the various cribs (some of them are over hundreds of years old), which takes you around the lake Wolfgangsee and the region Bad Ischl.
Highlight of the crib journey is the “Kalss-crib” in the museum of the city Bad Ischl and the church- and pilgrim crib in the pilgrim church in St. Wolfgang and Strobl.
Price on request
- Suitable for teenagers
- Suitable for seniors
- Suitable for friends
- Suitable for couples
- Suitable for children
- For families