Assisted Tours in the Salzkammergut region
- package without accommodation
- Planning and organization with personal briefing before the tour
- Pick up from hotel by your guide
- Provision of a minibus with ramp (max. 6 participants)
- Support through subject-specific trained assistant (pushing the wheelchair, support in the restroom,...)
- Entrances according to the program such as
- Cable car to the Krippenstein
- Wildpark Cumberland entry
- Boat trip on Lake Wolfgang, etc.
- Cable car to the Krippenstein
Not included: meals and other personal expenses
- 01.01.2016 until 31.12.2024
- Pure nature! The wildly romantic Almtal
Located on the edge of the Salzkammergut, the nature reserve around the Almsee intrigues with its idyllic landscape, which we explore on foot to a certain extent.
After a culinary break we visit the wildlife park Grünau. On well-paved trails through woods and meadows, along a stream and many ponds, we explore the habitats of the local animals. All roads are easily navigable with wheelchair.
- Flying high! 5 fingers and Hallstatt
The observation deck 5fingers offers spectacular views over Lake Hallstatt and the Inner Salzkammergut. A certain head for heights is necessary. Not only the platform but also the way from the cable car station Krippenstein offers a magnificent view over the mountains. We strengthen ourselves in one of the inns on the mountain and then go to the nearby town of Hallstatt, which is one of the most beautiful places in the world.
- Trip to Salzburg: stroll through one of the most beautiful cities in the world
During a stroll through the beautiful old town of Salzburg, the sights line up before you: the residence, the “Glockenspiel”, the Cathedral, the Franciscan Church, Mozart Square, the Horse Pond, “Hofstallgasse” and the monastery of St. Peter. We stroll through the streets and take the “Monchsberg lift” to the fortress Hohesalzburg to enjoy the view over the city.
- Ausseerland - with easy walk at the lake
Lake Altaussee’s crystal clear waters are surrounded by a beautiful mountain landscape. We walk along the lake and enjoy the hospitality of a cozy inn. On the way home, we get ourselves the typical Ausseer gingerbread.
- Cruise on Lake Wolfgang - with walk through St. Wolfgang
We travel with one of the passenger steamer on one of the most beautiful lakes of the Salzkammergut to St. Wolfgang. There we walk through the city, which became famous among other things for the film "The White Horse Inn".
Tours operated in Cooperation with the Forum Erleben Reisen GmbH – Veranst. Nr. 2014/0038
The Salzkammergut, one of the most beautiful holiday destinations in Austria, offers also for people with a physical limitation numerous adventures and excursions.
As an experienced, regional organizer for assisted trips we prepare exciting days in our beautiful region. Whether you want to enjoy the cozy hospitality, venture on the water and the mountains or want to experience more cultural attractions - on request, we accompany you.
We have put together a couple of offers for you. We also arrange many other excursions and activities according to your individual needs.
Prices on reques
- Suitable for teenagers
- Suitable for seniors
- Suitable for friends
- Suitable for couples
- For families
- For wheelchair users
We recommend a travel cancellation insurance.
The terms and conditions of the Salzkammergut Touristik GmbH shall apply as amended.