Fishing in the Salzkammergut
With its crystal-clear lakes and rivers and its beautiful scenery the Salzkammergut is a natural gem with a difference. The drinking water quality of the water is the perfect precondition for healthy fish. The dreamlike river and lake country around Lake Toplitz, Lake Grundlsee, Lake Hallstättersee and Lake Traunsee is not only a sight for sore eyes, but also a delight for the palate. Freshcaught fish like trout, char, whitefish and pike are served as specialties at the gourmet temples and quaint guesthouses in the Salzkammergut.
Important links to "angle and fishing spots" in the Salzkammergut:
- Fishing in the Mondsee and Irrsee, fly fishing at the Zeller Ache and Seeache.
- Fishing in the Traunsee or in the Traun.
- The pardise of angling - Wolfgangsee.
- Fishing at the Ausseerland - Salzkammergut.
- Finshing and angling in the Fuschlsee.
- Fishing in the Hallstättersee.