(Fried Pork Escalopes)
- pork escalopes (schnitzel) cut from the topside (the lean and sinew-free topside is a high quality section of the pork leg with a fine grain and is typically used for escalope and strips)
- waxy potatoes
- for the breading: flour, egg mixed with milk and salt, bread crumbs
- Heat mixture of half canola oil and lard in a frying pan.
- Salt and bread pork escalopes. Cut potatoes into fourths.
- Fry both pork escalopes and potatoes in hot oil/lard mixture.
- Serve with salad and lingonberry jam and enjoy!